If you would like information about rankings, campus life, enrollment, social media, and more, the Y Facts website is the place to go. This site provides a variety of helpful links!
Fun Campus Features
- Harold B. Lee Library
- Wilkinson Student Center
- BYU Bookstore
- The Harris Fine Arts Center
- The Marriott Center
- Museum of Art
- Museum of Peoples and Cultures
- Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum
- Museum of Paleontology
- Campus map
- Tanner Building
- BYU Cougars
- BYU Tickets
BYU ID Card
Spouses are eligible to receive a BYU ID card. The student must have you listed as their spouse on their personal information record on myBYU. Once the spouse is linked to a BYU student, they can go to the ID Card Center at 2310 WSC (Wilkinson Center) to obtain their photo ID. For more information, visit the ID Center website.
- Check out materials at the Harold B. Lee Library
- Participate in Intramural Sports
- MBAA/MBASA sponsor several intramural teams each year
- Use BYU athletic facilities
- Indoor track, pool, tennis courts, weight room and more
- Spouses must present their ID card to receive a daily wristband at 112 Richards Building (RB), 293 Smith Fieldhouse (SFH) weight rooms, or locker room counters
Please see the Facility Use Policy for more information on these policies
Parking on campus is limited. Please click on Parking on the Campus Map to see the available parking lots and structures around campus.
With the exception of two visitor parking lots—located next to the Museum of Art and the Law
School—all cars parked in campus lots must be registered. Once your car has been registered,
you are not eligible to park in visitor parking.
G: Graduate students
Y: Graduate & Undergraduate students
C: Single students living in on-campus housing
All students and faculty are required to adhere to BYU’s Honor Code. Each student commits to abide by the standards of the Honor Code and failure to do so can result in expulsion. For more information regarding the Honor Code, click here.